NO PURCHASE NECESSARY.
PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE CHANCES OF WINNING.
- Eligibility: Open and offered only to legal residents of the 50 United States, District of Columbia, and Canada, excluding Quebec, who are at least 18 years of age, or the age of majority in their state/province of residence. Employees and non-employee workers of Popchips, Inc. (collectively, “Sponsor”) located at 5510 Lincoln Blvd., Playa Vista, CA 90094 and Brandmovers, Inc. (“Administrator”) located at 590 Means Street, Suite 250, Atlanta, GA 30318, and their respective subsidiaries and affiliated companies, advertising, promotion or production agencies (collectively, “Sweepstakes Entities”), and their immediate family members or individuals residing in their same household, are not eligible to participate or enter. Void in Quebec, and where prohibited.
- Sweepstakes Period: The Sweepstakes begins at 12:00:01 a.m. Eastern Time (“ET”) on November 2, 2015 and ends at 11:59:59 p.m. ET on December 31, 2015 (the “Sweepstakes Period").
- Agreement to Official Rules: Participation in this Sweepstakes constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and Sponsor’s and Administrator’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to this Sweepstakes. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
- How to Enter: There are three (3) ways to enter: (1) Website: To enter via the Popchips website, visit www.popchips.com/popwiththeforce and find and complete the online entry form, which includes your name, email address, date of birth, state where you reside, and zip code. Once you have completed the entry form, you will receive one (1) entry into the Random Drawing; OR (2) Twitter: To enter via Twitter, during the Sweepstakes Period, follow Popchips on Twitter and upload a selfie photo of you standing by a Star Wars Storm Trooper stand at a participating retailer store (“Photo”) to Twitter using the hashtag #popwiththeforcesweepstakes to receive one (1) entry into the Sweepstakes; OR (3) Instagram: To enter via Instagram, during the Sweepstakes Period, follow Popchips on Instagram and upload your Photo (defined above) to Instagram, using the hashtag # popwiththeforcesweepstakes to receive one (1) entry into the Sweepstakes. All entries will be submitted by 11:59:59 p.m. ET on December 31, 2015 to be entered into the Sweepstakes’ random drawing. Entries must include the hashtag #popwiththeforcesweepstakes for all Twitter and Instagram entries or they will be forfeited, and each Photo submitted throughout the Sweepstakes Period must be different. Any duplicate Photos will be disqualified. The Photo submitted must not be indecent or obscene or contain pornography or material of a sexual or other inappropriate nature or show illicit drugs. Limit: one (1) entry per person per day, regardless of the method of entry. Anyone attempting to get more than one (1) entry per day may be disqualified from the entire Sweepstakes at Sponsor’s sole discretion.
PLEASE NOTE: To enter, entrants must adjust their Instagram and/or Twitter account settings to allow for receipt of messages from Sponsor. For this purpose, entrants will have to set their Instagram and/or Twitter account settings to ‘Public', and take any further necessary steps to ensure receipt of any communication from Sponsor. It is solely entrant's burden to take any steps necessary to adjust their Instagram account settings so that messages can be sent by Sponsor. An entrant's non-receipt of a message from Sponsor for any reason, including for failure on behalf of entrant to adjust Instagram and/or Twitter account settings, shall be entrant's, and not Sponsor’s fault. Similarly, Sponsor shall not be held liable if they are not able to view an entrant's entry for any reason, including the failure on behalf of entrant to adjust their Instagram and/or Twitter account settings accordingly. By entering this Sweepstakes, each entrant agrees that the Sponsor has the right to contact the entrant by direct message via entrant’s Instagram, Twitter, or email accounts provided upon registrations to administer and fulfill this Sweepstakes.
This Sweepstakes is not sponsored, endorsed, administered by or associated with Twitter or Instagram. By entering, you are providing the information to Sponsor, and not to Twitter and Instagram. WHEN YOU UPLOAD YOUR PHOTO YOU AUTHORIZE SPONSOR TO USE YOUR PHOTO WITHOUT COMPENSATION.
- Random Drawing/How Winners are Chosen: On or about January 11, 2016, one (1) Grand Prize winner, one (1) First Prize winner and one (1) Secodisdisnd Prize winner will be selected from among all eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Period in a random drawing to be conducted by Administrator on behalf of the Sponsor. Odds of winning depend on the number of entries received. The winners will be notified by Administrator via email or direct message the day of the random drawing. Failure to respond to the email notification within three (3) days will be deemed forfeiture of the Prize and an alternate winner may be selected at Sponsor’s or Administrator’s sole discretion, time permitting. Neither Sponsor nor Administrator are responsible for email or direct message notifications that are undeliverable. In the event any Prize winner is a resident of Canada, each such potential winner must correctly solve, unassisted, a mathematical equation in order to be deemed the Prize winner. The Grand Prize winner must sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability and Publicity Release prior to and as a condition of being awarded the Grand Prize. Limit one (1) prize per person throughout the entire Sweepstakes Period.
- Prizes & Approximate Retail Values (“ARV”): One (1) Grand Prize – A Trip for Two (2) to London, England. Trip includes: coach airfare for two (2) people from airport nearest Grand Prize winner’s home (as approved by Sponsor) to London, England; four (4) nights hotel accommodations at a Sponsor-specified hotel (one room, double occupancy); two (2) tickets to a Sponsor-specified event; one year of Popchips (consisting of 24 bags per month); and $3,000.00 spending money. ARV: $10,000.00 USD. Any difference between the stated retail value and actual value will not be awarded. In the event the special event in London is postponed, cancelled, delayed or otherwise interrupted, or the Sponsor is unable to secure tickets, Sponsor will substitute the tickets for a prize of equal or greater value and Sponsor shall have no further obligations to Grand Prize winner. Any passport requirements or other requirements associated with travel are the winners’ and their guests' responsibility. Grand Prize winner and guest must travel together on the same travel itinerary and on dates specified by Sponsor. Travel restrictions may apply. If winner is unable to travel on dates specified by Sponsor, prize will be forfeited in its entirety and another winner may be chosen, time permitting, at Sponsor’s discretion. Sponsor is not responsible for any postponements or cancellations associated with any prize element. Costs and expenses associated with prize acceptance and use not specifically stated herein as being provided are the sole responsibility of the winner, including additional ground transportation, meals and gratuities. Grand Prize winner is responsible for all applicable federal, state and local taxes. Prizes consist of only those items specifically listed as part of the prize. Sponsor will provide the Grand Prize winner with an IRS Form 1099 reflecting their portion of the Grand Prize, or such other governmental tax forms that may be necessary, as determined in the sole discretion of Sponsor. One (1) First Prize – One (1) Star Wars box set and six (6) months of Popchips (consisting of 24 bags per month). ARV: $350.00 USD. One (1) Second Prize – Two (2) movie tickets (theater to be determined at Sponsor’s sole discretion) and one month of Popchips (consisting of 24 bags). ARV: $60.00. Total ARV of all prizes is $10,410.00. No prize transfer or cash substitutes allowed except at Sponsor’s sole discretion due to prize unavailability or for any reason and only then for prize of equal or greater value.
- Entry Conditions and Release: By entering, each entrant agrees to: (a) comply with and be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor which are binding and final in all matters relating to this Sweepstakes; (b) release and hold harmless the Sweepstakes Entities from and against any and all claims, expenses, and liability, including but not limited to negligence and damages of any kind to persons and property, including but not limited to invasion of privacy (under appropriation, intrusion, public disclosure of private facts, false light in the public eye or other legal theory), defamation, slander, libel, violation of right of publicity, infringement of trademark, copyright or other intellectual property rights, property damage, or death or personal injury arising out of or relating to a participant's entry, participation in the Sweepstakes, and acceptance or use or misuse of prize; and (c) indemnify, defend and hold harmless the Sweepstakes Entities, including their parents and affiliates, from and against any and all claims, expenses, and liabilities (including reasonable attorneys’ fees) arising out of or relating to an entrant's participation in the Sweepstakes and/or entrant's acceptance, use or misuse of prize.
- General Conditions: Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Sweepstakes, or any part of it, for any reason whatsoever, including, without limitation, fire, flood, natural or man-made epidemic of health of other means, earthquake, explosion, labor dispute or strike, act of God or public enemy, satellite or equipment failure, riot or civil disturbance, terrorist threat or activity, war (declared or undeclared) or any federal state or local government law, order, or regulation, public health crisis, order of any court or jurisdiction or if any fraud, technical failures or any other factor beyond Sponsor's reasonable control impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Sweepstakes, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. If the Sweepstakes is terminated before the designated end date, Sponsor will (if possible) select the winner via random drawing(s) from all eligible, non-suspect entries received as of the event giving rise to the termination. Inclusion in such judging shall be each entrant’s sole and exclusive remedy under such circumstances. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules or any other promotion or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Only the type and quantity of prizes described in these Official Rules will be awarded. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable or illegal, these rules shall otherwise remain in effect and shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or illegal provision were not contained herein. Sponsor's failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. In the event of a dispute as to the identity of a winner based on an email address, the winning entry will be declared made by the authorized account holder of the email address used to submit the entry.
- Limitations of Liability: The Sweepstakes Entities as set forth above, and their respective parents and affiliates, are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrants, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Sweepstakes; (4) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of entries; or (5) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant's participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use or misuse of any Prize. If for any reason an entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, entrant's sole remedy is another entry in the Sweepstakes, provided that if it is not possible to award another entry due to discontinuance of the Sweepstakes, or any part of it, for any reason, Sponsor, at its discretion, may elect to hold judging from among all eligible entries received up to the date of discontinuance for any or all of the Prizes offered herein. Entrant further agrees and acknowledges that Sponsor reserves the right to forfeit or award any unclaimed or leftover Prize at its sole discretion.
- Disputes/Governing Law: Entrant agrees that: (i) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes, other than those concerning the administration of the Sweepstakes or the determination of winner or for any disputes arising from the loss or injury from the participation in a Prize, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action; (ii) any disputes arising out of these Official Rules (except for any disputes arising from the loss or injury from the use of Prizes) shall be submitted to final, binding arbitration conducted in Los Angeles County under the Arbitration Rules and Procedures of the Judicial Arbitration and Mediation Services Inc. before a single, neutral arbitrator who is a former or retired California state or federal court judge with experience in entertainment matters who shall follow California law and the Federal Rules of Evidence and have no authority to award punitive damages. Either party may enforce a final arbitration award in any court of competent jurisdiction in Los Angeles County, including an award of costs, fees and expenses incurred in enforcing the award. Notwithstanding the foregoing, Sweepstakes Entities shall be entitled to seek injunctive relief (unless otherwise precluded by any other provision of these Official Rules) in the state and federal courts of Los Angeles County. Any dispute or portion thereof, or any claim for a particular form of relief (not otherwise precluded by any other provision of these Official Rules), that may not be arbitrated pursuant to applicable state or federal law may be heard only in a court of competent jurisdiction in Los Angeles County; (iii) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of- pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes, but in no event attorneys' fees; and (iv) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out- of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of California without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of California. or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of California.
- Sweepstakes Winners List/Official Rules: For the names of the winners and/or a copy of the official rules, see send a self-addressed stamped envelope (WA and VT residents may omit postage) to: Popchips “Pop with the Force” Sweepstakes Winners/Rules (specify which), c/o Brandmovers, Inc., 1575 Northside Drive, Building 200, Atlanta, GA 30318, to be received by January 31, 2016.
- Sponsor: Popchips, Inc., 5510 Lincoln Blvd, Playa Vista, CA 90094.
This Sweepstakes is not sponsored, endorsed, administered by or associated with Disney or Lucasfilm Ltd. By entering, you are providing the information to Sponsor, and not to Disney or Lucasfilm Ltd.